I DID IT!!
Grades were posted this afternoon
at 3pm and I got 4 A's and a B...!
Graduation is Monday May 12th.
I'm so excited!!!!!!
I now have a BA and a BSN... And soon I'll be an RN. Mark is jealous of all the letters I get to put behind my name. He only has a BS. But, even with just 2 letters,
he'll still make more than I will...
I had my first official job interview in about 10 years today. I showed up 30mins prior to the interview to check in etc, and the secretary didn't have me in the computer, the HR person thought I was coming tomorrow... Thankfully I had the letter with me showing that I was in the right place at the right time - phew! And the person who they were expecting called and couldn't make it. Then the secretary handed me a *SURPRISE* 50 question pharmacology test! Then I sat for an hour (!?) and then someone came to get me to go up and meet the L&D Unit Manager and *SURPRISE* I walked into an EIGHT person panel interview...!? How insane is that? One of the questions was, "How do you perform under stress or when faced with an unexpected situation?" Well, as I've just demonstrated by getting a 96% on the surprise pharmacology exam I took at 845 am and then staying unflustered during an 8 person interrogation (I mean, interview), I'd say I handle the unexpected quite well. Wouldn't you? My goodness. Hopefully the next few will be much more relaxed. Maybe?

5 comments:
woo hoo well done
You should smile!!!
We are all so proud of you.
What an exmaple you have set for your girls.
lmom
Congratulations, Amanda! Thrilled for you.
Wow! What great grades!
You should be very proud of yourself. We are so proud of you. Hope the job interview was successful! Keep smiling you look so good and happy. Well done.
Love Anne Angelo and the girls!
Well done Amanda, that is brilliant! You are the most lettered person I know.
Wow,
Well done Amanda. I hope you got good and drunk to celebrate your fantabulous grades!
Good luck with future interviews. The girlies must be very proud of their clever Mommy.
love Katy Kev and Pete
Post a Comment