Ok, so the temp here is in the upper 90's already... Which means, that we're slaves to air conditioning until we get used to the heat or it gets a couple degrees cooler. I just got a new sewing machine (which is awesome!) so we've been doing sewing/fashion projects. Hannah and I made a dress using our imaginations and Hannah made flip-flops because of course every outfit needs shoes :) She handknitted the straps and designed the soles herself. Nina made a quilt blanket - the top panels are actually all handstitched by Nina! Pretty "cool" huh? :)
Monday, June 9, 2008
"Cool" Summer crafts
Ok, so the temp here is in the upper 90's already... Which means, that we're slaves to air conditioning until we get used to the heat or it gets a couple degrees cooler. I just got a new sewing machine (which is awesome!) so we've been doing sewing/fashion projects. Hannah and I made a dress using our imaginations and Hannah made flip-flops because of course every outfit needs shoes :) She handknitted the straps and designed the soles herself. Nina made a quilt blanket - the top panels are actually all handstitched by Nina! Pretty "cool" huh? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great ideas! I am so impressed!
You are so creative... all of you.
oh you are such a good mummy!
You have inspired me to get Pete to do some salt dough modelling. Grandma needs a sign for the door to her vegetable garden.
I love the flip flops, I think H could be the next Jimmy Choo.
Keep creating!
I love the creations! You are all so talented...I am looking forward to seeing what you can come up with next!
Post a Comment