Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who would have thought...


We hear a voice at the top of the stairs... "M-o-o-o-m?? D-a-a-a-a-a-d??" We make a quick wager - what do you think she's going to ask for? The usual, I can't sleep. I need a drink. I heard a strange noise. But NO. Not our children. We get this instead: "There's something on my arm and I don't know what it is?" Well, are you bleeding? Is it chocolate? Were you playing with markers? "no" Hmmm... Let's have a closer look. "Nina Mary! What have you been doing?" "Well I was sucking on my arm really hard..."

Oh dear. You have a hickey darling. Go back to bed and stop sucking on your arm >sigh< What do you do?!?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Retired but not out said...

well at least you know who gave it to her. Count your blessings!

Alison said...

You could cheer her up by telling her about the time her dad suctioned a glass to his mouth and ended up with funny 'sad face' bruises on his mouth for a week.