The Strudwick Family Journal
Blog Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(58)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(12)
Soccer Saturdays
Saturday's Sprouting
Our first watermelon of the season... I always th...
Planting our garden...
And she scores!!
Sleeping Beauty
Amanda Goes Greek
Going To Stone Mountain
Frozen Custard at Rita's
First Lost Tooth
Welcome Family and Friends!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Our first watermelon of the season... I always think of Gran when I eat watermelon. Not sure why though...
1 comment:
Retired but not out
said...
I love watermelon Too! Pity we can't grow it here but it is just too damn cold!!!
April 24, 2008 at 5:59 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love watermelon Too! Pity we can't grow it here but it is just too damn cold!!!
Post a Comment