I thought I'd try out a blog as a way to keep up with everyone and let you see what we're up to when it's convenient for you. My hope is to update it possibly weekly or whenever something interesting happens. I hope it works and you enjoy it!! It will also hopefully let Hannah and Nina add their own stuff as well.
Love,
Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morning, great time saving idea.
I always love hearing about you, Mark and the girls.
I am so proud of you and everything you do.
lmom
What a great idea! It is great to see the pictures too! I will try and log in as often as I can to catch up with you Mark and the girls. I am also enjoying the ramblings of my son on his blog. I didn't think he was so political.
Great idea Amanda, I love the photos! I look forward to reading all about your latest adventures.
Post a Comment